Led a business review of the strategy and operations for customer acquisition of domestic and international future students. Based on the outcomes and insights from the review, designed strategy, resources and operations to manage risk for short-term enrolments, pipeline growth and reputation for brand and customer experience.
- Channel Strategies:
Established and led cross-divisional and cross-functional teams to review and analyse existing sales channel strategies and design channel strategies to achieve student population diversity and program mix objectives:
- International articulations and institutional partnership strategy for internationalisation
- International study abroad and exchange strategy for student mobility
- Agent management strategy for top 10, +100 international markets and on-shore international
- Pathways, programs and partners, and English language for Admissions requirements (i.e. IELTS, ELICOS)
- Program development (e.g. EU Gap-semester Programs)
Aligned resources with strategy through role promotion, creating new positions, shifting contract roles to FTE headcount, managing performance, recruiting new staff and implementing an organisation change process.
Reviewed operations and introduced processes and procedures to align with strategy and efficiency and effectiveness programs to increase lead conversion and acquisition, such as:
- Cost management procedures and guidelines for a predominantly mobile workforce
- Procedures to qualify genuine customer leads as GTE from markets assessed as high immigration risk by the DIBP for the student visa program and to manage the Institution risk profile
- Digital marketing programs for education agents in + 100-markets
- CRM data cleanse of local and international articulations partnerships aligned with Faculties